Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sydney, stay forever!

My niece is visiting from Ohio and Jenna and I had so much with her on Tuesday! She is almost nine which seems weird to me and I'm sure she wants to roll her eyes when I still treat her like a 4-year-old ("Sydney! Hold my hand through the parking lot!") Sydney is a very sweet girl who is so good with her little cousin. She had Jenna cracking up!



We had a fun day sitting in the spa, getting frozen yogurts and playing Blink. I wish we lived closer to Sydney and ALL my nieces and nephews but it's such a special treat that she gets to visit us in California.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sydney is 9!!!! Holy smokes...I remember all the little stories you would tell about her as a little baby! You two look so much alike and you are gorgeous in that picture with her.

*frozen yogurt sounds good right now*

Amy Franklin said...

We miss Sydney! Tell her we said hi! We are glad you guys are having such a fun time. BTW, did Sydney eat that WHOLE yogurt? If she did, she is a girl after my own heart!

Chatty Family said...

That's my girl! Glad you guys got to sepnd some time together! Gimme some yogurt! Miss you all! Love the pictures of the pants and glad everything was fine with her appointment. I know that can be scary!

Tiffy said...

Oh my gosh! Jill talk about twins! You too are soo cute together. I also remember you talking about Sydney when she was young!! Gosh they grow so fast!

Summer said...

Jenna is adorable! She's getting so big!

Jackson Family said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! Can I come over? LOL. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I'm glad to see that Jenna's appointment went well. She is so cute!