
Jenna loves the pool Grammy and Grandpa got for her. She spends her afternoons wading around in it, going down the slide, playing in the water that squirts out of the palm tree and splashing me! She has learned a few more words including outside (ow-sigh), up, down (dow), dog (the neighbor's have a dog and she says "daw" everytime she hears it bark). She also says "wawa" for water, "nigh nigh" for night night, muh for milk and can sign and say "help" (hep). She is also so close to saying "I love you." I thought I heard "love you" slurred together but maybe in a few weeks it will be more distinguishable. Another thing we're working on is saying "E-I-E-I-O." She's almost there! Yesterday I gave her a small book to look at as

I changed her diaper and she started saying "dar, dar, dar." It sounded like "car," so I started talking about cars and how we were going to ride in one to go see daddy, etc. Well, after finishing with her diaper I took the book from her and sure enough, she was opened to the page with a picture of a car and a bus. She has also started touching her diaper when she goes poo poo! I am not ready for that! But she blows my mind everyday with how much she is learning and understanding.
3 comments:
Way to go Jenna-Pants!! She is brilliant and ever so adorable. I love her and YOU!! Miss you tons :)
That little pool looks like a blast. Sounds like she's really taken off with her vocabulary. Wow.
She's such a smartie. Good job, Jenna!
Post a Comment