She is so girly! I love the little pony tail. So did you tell your mom yet? haha
I think that Andrew had that ponytail earlier this week.
Sooooo cute! Can't wait to see it in person. I love the "tail."
She is so cute! How fun!!! :)
Half-side ponies are the best! What a cutie! We love you guys!
Hey check the clips on our blog from America's Got Talent. My cousin was on the show last night! aaahhh!
Cute! Congrats on your move. I hope you are enjoying your new place.
How adorable! I love it! Your daughter is so cute. Hope that all is well on your side. Don't be a stranger.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
She is so girly! I love the little pony tail. So did you tell your mom yet? haha
I think that Andrew had that ponytail earlier this week.
Sooooo cute! Can't wait to see it in person. I love the "tail."
She is so cute! How fun!!! :)
Half-side ponies are the best! What a cutie! We love you guys!
Hey check the clips on our blog from America's Got Talent. My cousin was on the show last night! aaahhh!
Cute! Congrats on your move. I hope you are enjoying your new place.
How adorable! I love it! Your daughter is so cute. Hope that all is well on your side. Don't be a stranger.
Post a Comment