Thursday, June 5, 2008

Latest Obsessions

1. Hiding things.
I've also found my shoe in the cereal cabinet and her blanket in the bathtub!
2. Baby Einstein. All day long she asks for "Eye-nine?" I don't let her watch it too much but some days these videos have been my saving grace when nothing else seems to make her happy.

3. Her newborn bathtub. A discovery she made as I was cleaning and organizing her room.


4. Ballet slippers inherited from cousin Sydney - another discovery she made as I was organizing her room. These slippers are a size 2 (Jenna wears a 4 now) and it's pretty funny to see her in them, especially when she spins (a new trick!) She really is a little ballerina!
5. The cell phone. She walks around the house saying, "Hi! Hi! Hi!" then puts the phone up to my ear and says, "Hi!"


6. Saying, "Hi!" Jenna said hi to nearly every person we saw yesterday as we ran errands. I love that she is so social!

3 comments:

Chatty Family said...

LOVE her personality! Can't wait to see you...3 1/2 more weeks!

Nate said...

That is TOO funny, seeing her in that tub, like it is a lounge chair. What a character! We can't wait to see her (oh yeah, and you guys too!).

Unknown said...

I love her new obsessions! She is hilarious! Miss you guys!