Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

A few reasons why my Dad rocks:

- He is full of wisdom and good advice.
"Dad, it hurts when I swallow!"
"Don't swallow."

-He is a very dedicated home teacher.

-He has good taste in music. I think of him everytime I hear Boston's "More Than A Feelin'."

-He came to every one of my water polo games, swim meets and soccer games, even though I stunk at soccer.

-I've only heard him bear his testimony a handful of times, but I see him bear it every day.

-He is protective of his children and grandchildren.
When Jenna gets into the dress-up necklaces: "Jill, get that off of her; she'll choke!"

-His love for our mom is obvious and he supports her in all she does.

-He has the best sense of humor.
When waking us up for seminary/school/church/anything: "Today is a special day! ______ *insert name of our most disliked elementary school teacher* is picking you up!"

Basically, my dad is one of the most perfect people I know. We hope you had a good day, Dad. You are loved and appreciated every day of the year!

No comments: