Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jakeism #22

"Dude, I have genius hearing."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So I swear I checked your blog like 15 minutes ago...and yes here I am checking it twice and MAGIC!! More to read! :) I love those pictures you took, you have a definite talent. And I remember that "don't swallow" advice. haha I love reading your blog, glad you are enjoying the "bay area". Do you now say, "Umm I am from the Baay Areea"?

Stephanie Watkins said...

I totally remember you, Jill! (But I don't remember much Spanish at all :). Great pictures! Jenna is adorable! Of course she's good at swimming, she's your daughter :). What are you guys doing in the bay area? I would love to move to CA, but I worry about the expense. I'm so glad you found my blog! Let's definitely keep in touch.

Unknown said...

Yup, You can call me any time today, I only have a cell phone so it goes where I go. haha