2. Do not attempt to eat a chocolate dipped frozen yogurt on a warm night.
3. Avoid carnival games where employees act surprised when you actually make a basket and then hand you a huge pink monkey for a prize.
4. Also avoid any rides called "Crazy Train."
Barf bag, anyone?
6 comments:
Is Wayman Tisdale related to Ashley Tisdale?..A high school musical brotha' wannabe. haha Looks like s fun fair, I haven't been on rides like that in a while. I would get sick too. :)
PS I need, need, NEED to go get me some of this frozen yogurt, that's two posts you've mentioned it and it sounds so good!
That is truly comical....I LOVE the pink gorilla....
Why didn't you keep it?! I am seeing keepsake for your children written ALL over that!
I agree with Rachel...shoulda kept the pink gorilla. Keepsake OR...Christmas gag gift!! Love the pic of Jenna in her swimsuit. Cutie!!
I miss you guys so much. I love all of your pictures looks like you had fun.
oh goodness! that crazy train would have had me sick in seconds!! ugh!
lol, funny post! sorry you missed boys II men, i would have liked to hear if their "comeback" is worth it. thanks for the advice!
Post a Comment