Monday, June 2, 2008

Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis

This weekend was the Great Strides Walk and we had a lot of fun walking through beautiful neighborhoods and admiring the older homes, neat yards and huge sycamore trees. We walked about 5 miles with my parents, brother & Lyndsey.
Jenna was so cute sporting her Porter's Supporters onesie.

As we walked, several people honked and asked what we were doing. It was great to raise awareness and spread the word about CF. Even though many miles separate us, we felt a lot of love for Porter as we walked for him and others who have Cystic Fibrosis. This walk would make a great Primary or YW activity/project and for more information, you can visit www.porterssupporters.org or www.cff.org.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

That's so awesome that you guys did the walk for CF. Sounds like a really neat experience!

Unknown said...

I love those shirts you have to show support of Porter. What a great thing to do and be proud to share! I miss you!! I would have been right there walking with ya!

Aggieland Mom said...

Love those sunglasses Jenna! You look like a diva! Jill I love your posts, they are so much fun to read!

Katie said...

cutest kid ever. i have no idea how we are going to beat that.
-joe

Nate said...

Thank you for your love and support! Jenna is such a cutie in that onesie. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

- Porter's dad, Nate