Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baby Jenna Pants*......


......is not such a baby anymore! I know a two-year-old really isn't old but I can't believe I have a two-year-old. Then again, I remember that I couldn't believe I had a one-year-old. We celebrated with a princess party, which I'm sure my dad and Jake's brothers just loved, but Jenna had the time of her life. We had princess cups, napkins, plates and balloons, an awesome Cinderella cake made by my very talented mother and Jenna got princess books, princess dolls, princess jammies, princess keys, a princess cell phone, and a princess pillow case. Yes, we chose to encourage her obsession. A few pictures from the day:

Using her new princess keys to open the next present.



Sporting her new jammies


Check out that cake!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNA!

My own Sleeping Beauty

*The nickname "Baby Jenna Pants" is courtesy of my niece, Macey, who wrote and performed the song "Baby Jenna Pants" and the name stuck, although sometimes we just call her "Pants."

6 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

I love that she's a girl through and through.... so cute!!!

Kersey said...

I love her face while looking at her cake! Its like she's thinking "That, is THE most AMAZING thing I have EVER beheld!" You know, if the extent of her vocabulary would allow it. She is so beautiful. I have to say. Even as a proud aunt to a beautiful niece, Jenna is by far one of the most beautiful little girls ever! Not only looks wise, but personality is everything!

Kersey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That is some CAKE!! Superb job, sis. brooks!! Can you make cakes for me too? hehe

Jenna is certainly a pretty pretty princess, and we are thrilled she had a wonderful 2nd birthday! We love you all!

Portia said...

If we just could have gotten her to wear that crown.....
Should we tell that the expression while looking at the cake was really one of fear of the candles??

What a great day! What a great girl!

Rachel Holloway said...

super duper cake! Impressed! Happy birthday to a sweet girl with a rockin' name!