Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rainy day activities

Working on taxes, I mean... that state I.O.U.

Teaching Jenna to wash dishes
This picture actually looks quite gross and I wasn't sure what this going to turn into but it ended up being really good! I just threw in some chicken, onions, enchilada sauce and a little taco seasoning then rolled the chicken in some corn tortillas, poured the saucy stuff on top and added some cheese. A little time in the oven to melt the cheese and there ya have it. Even Jenna ate some which says A LOT. Jenna's latest thing is calling everything beautiful, a word she learned from Jake's aunt Kim. It really builds a person up when someone says you're boo-ful all the time, even when your hair is wet and you've got no make-up on!




5 comments:

Mrs. Wallace said...

I can't believe how big Jenna is getting, she's adorable!!! As for the dinner, we do stuff like that all the time and it always seems to works out too. :)

Portia said...

Eveything is boo-ful!

Mattson Family said...

Jenna is too cute! The dinner sounds yummy, I'll have to try it out! I am desperate for new recipes.

Kimra Bham said...

Jill, you're such a great photographer! I love how you can take a simple thing and make it an awesome photo! Sounds like you're an awesome mom to me!!!! I'm sure Jenna has fun with you!

lynsey said...

well you are so lucky you are naturally boo-ful & that your daughter recognizes it! caleb runs away from me yelling for me not to touch him when i get out of the shower & don't have any make-up on. it's awesome.

great pictures by the way!