Me: Jenna, when we get home we're going to take a quick bath for church tomorrow and then it's straight to bed.
Jenna: Yes Mom.
Score one for the mama!
Today, on the way to a friend's house, navigation (telling me the wrong directions) in one hand and cell phone in the other, trying to get correct directions:
Jenna: Mommy! Pease! Goe fish cackahs!!
Me (in a frazzled voice): Jenna! I can not reach the crackers right now.
Jenna: Saw-ee, Mommy. Mommy? Saw-ee.
Minus 100 for the lame-o mama.
5 comments:
You earn points for correctly spelling "cackahs." Makes up for the frazzledness.
Win some, lose some. The "Yes Mom" was a big win. The other...
fuggedaboudit! (Is that spelled right, Amy?)
Saw-ee Jill-ee! She is the sweetest and you are a Great-o-mama!!!
Oh and I love this new title layout too! You are super duper talented.
Don't fret, happens to all of us. (more than we'd like to admit) Gotta love those darling little angels of ours!
So cute! You are NOT a lame-o mama. I miss you!!
Post a Comment