Sunday, February 8, 2009

American Idol: Season 25

Jenna's medley:

Bleeding Love, I am a Child of God mixed in with a little I Love to See the Temple and finally Happy Birthday. (The video is pretty long so only grandparents aunts and uncles may be interested!)

*I know I'm the mom, but MAN she's cute.

11 comments:

Chatty Family said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!! She IS the cutest thing ever! We were laughing out loud. I need more!

Glenn Franklin said...

so just how old is Jim's house and when was the birthday?

Mattson Family said...

What a cutie pie! She is so precious.
Don't quit your day job Jake! But I do give you props for trying to make canned greenbeans taste better!

Unknown said...

I need/ want more Jenna auditions!!! I loved this (can I be considered an aunt or is that cringing on someones territory?)

Jenna I am going to text you in right now to WIN!! We love you and think you are one dang cute girly!

PS Jake I love green beans (ask Jill) but if you want them to have some crunch I think the only way to get it is to dip in batter and DEEP FRY 'em!!!

Oh and do you guys Skype?

Portia said...

And you wondered why I didn't go for the idea of you leaving her home on Friday!?!?! Gotta get my hands on that kid NOW!

Chuck and Alli said...

She is so cute, what a goober. I love hearing little girls sing, Bailey just started singing I am a child of God and when I heard it for the first time, I about fell over. They are so sweet.

Portia said...

Can this get ruined by being viewed too much? Then I'm the guilty one. (I think this is viewing #8) Love it!!!!!

Aggieland Mom said...

Adorable! I love the part where she drools! ha! We have to sing "I love Alex, he loves me" every night before bed... they could do a duet!

Amy Franklin said...

I can not stand how cute she is...and how much she has changed in the past couple months! Are you sure you don't want to bring her with you next week.....???

Brooke said...

Jenna is so cute! She is also funny. I mean look at her. Cute and funny. I love you and miss you!

Emma said...

She is the cutest thing!!!