Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Wicked Night

Remember the "best days of my life" list? I've got another one. Last week, Jake and I got to see Wicked at the Orpheum Theater in San Francisco, thanks to his brother, Tim, who got us a way sweet deal on the tickets. We had awesome seats in the balcony right smack in the middle. This was my second time seeing the musical and I still teared up! The music is just so good. Everyone needs to experience Wicked at least once. When I was first introduced to this Wicked thing, I was skeptical and kind of secretly rolled my eyes (my same reaction to Twilight and Harry Potter). But I have to admit that I have been changed for good.
A special thanks to Jake's Aunt Kim who watched Jenna for us. She went all out to make sure Jenna had a special evening, too. I know Jenna had a ton of fun because a few mornings later when I asked her if she had any dreams she said "Kim's house!"

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

ISN'T IT WONDERFUL??? AHHH! I loved it....sigh....need to go listen to the music again..

Unknown said...

Wicked is coming to San Antonio in JUNE!! I can't wait to see it! And you look awesome in that picture!!

Mattson Family said...

I too have secretly rolled my eyes about Wicked. I guess I'll have to see it now! :)

Summer said...

Ohh, I can't wait to see it! I'm waiting for it to come back to Phoenix...then I'm dragging my hubby along! A little birdie told me you might be expecting???

Camille said...

Ooooo, I'm so jealous! I've heard the music and I want to see Wicked so bad. Glad you guys had a fun night.

Aggieland Mom said...

Yay for Wicked! I wish I could go see it again!! Isn't it fabulous?!