Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day Two

Houston, we have a poopoo!

(Don't worry, I won't post a picture. I didn't even take one, although I was tempted).

9 comments:

Chatty Family said...

Go Jenna! Drop it like it's hot!

Mattson Family said...

Hurray! That is quite a milestone. What a big girl. Your post about how you held her and realized she would always be your baby made me cry! I can totally relate!

Portia said...

Please do not share this with Jenna's boyfriends when she is 16.

Laura said...

Woot Woot! As I read this Jeff was changing a messy diaper. We are so counting down the diapers till this day for Callie.

Kimra Bham said...

Yay! I never realized how excited I could get and and how easily I could relate to tales of poop until I personally went through the potty training process. :) Now I know!!! This is a huge success!!! Way to go!

Unknown said...

Success!! keep going Jenna

Brooke said...

SO COOL!!!!!! That is awesome Jenna!

Aggieland Mom said...

Yeah go Jenna! AND Mommy! Potty training is the hardest thing I've had to do as a mommy. Glad you are staying positive, no backing down! I don't blame you for wanting to put up a picture of the pooh, it's EXCITING! Something you can't understand until your child does it all on their own! Yay for underpants!

Camille said...

GO JENNA! and hang in there Jill and Jake. With my first 3 kids going #2 was by far the hardest part of potty training. Jenna is doing great.