During a half hour period today, Jenna had three accidents, one right after the other. After the third time it was time to sit on the toilet and really push the rest of that potty out (probably should have done that after the first accident!) I put her on the toilet and she said, "Mommy, it doesn't work."
But she is working really hard today and the official report for Day One is that she has gone potty on the toilet nine times! We are all exhausted - Jenna is screaming right now even though she's putting another sticker on her chart - but optimistic about how everything's going. I'm sure by the end of the week I will loath toilets and never want to see another antibacterial wipe again. But for now, we're proud of our little....... well....... baby! Hehe.
1 comment:
Yeah for those 9 times!! Good luck Jilly! And you can do it Jenna!
Post a Comment