....you find a pair of your kid's poopy panties from an accident that happened a week ago and.... they're moldy.
(At least they were in a Ziploc bag!)
I'll spare you a picture but refer to the "Hangin' out the park" post for the event that resulted in said poopy panties.
8 comments:
Truth IS stranger than fiction!!!
Grodey to the max!
Thank goodness for the baggie!!! Whew :) (although I'm sure you would have found them much quicker without it!)
Disgustingly hilarious! You can now move to Ohio with a clean purse, in case it gets checked, ya know. :)
Sick. Despite them being in a plastic baggie, I think the worst part would be having to open the bag up to wash them.
That is very disgusting! If I were you, I would just throw them away.
mmmm... moldy underwe... wait, what??? YIKES!!!!!!
(you KNOW we can relate)
Can't wait till you are out here!!!
Jake - workout buddies as planned?
Yes, you are one brave woman admitting that one. Although it happens to the best of us, I hope you tossed it and didn't look back. Yuck!!
um. ew.
Post a Comment