When it comes to having babies, the women in my family seem to follow this weird pattern of having two girls, a boy, then another girl. My mom's mom, then my mom and both of my sisters have followed the exact pattern. Even my great-great-great grandmother had two girls, a boy then another girl. But I know the man decides the gender of the baby so I thought I had a good chance of having a boy this time around. Jake comes from a family of four boys and one girl and his mom is also the only girl with five brothers! But "the pattern" (or curse, as I'm sure the only boy in each family would call it) apparently trumps any genetic law and I seem to be following it as well. Here's baby girl #2!!
Check out those lips!
Jenna and I are definitely happy and I just know Jake is really excited to be surrounded by more pink, have more bows put in his hair and continue to wear ballerina aprons.
What a good sport.
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! I bet Jenna is excited to have a little sister! And baby Barnes is lucky to have sweet little Jenna!
Go GIRL POWER!!!
So stink' cute!! Oh look at that little girl! We are super duper happy! Does that mean you'll have another to get your boy? hehe
I am sure Jake is thrilled. I am so excited for you to move out here!!!! I am also excited to be able to see the baby and not have to just look at pictures and wait to go out there or for you to visit!
Congratulations! When are you due? Tony and I are having a boy and they are a lot harder to pick names for... well at least for us anyway. I'm so excited for you guys. I'm sure she will be beautiful.
Congratulations!! That's crazy that so many people in your family had the same pattern... weird :) Andy's dying for a girl-- his extended family is 90% girls. What a lucky little girl, though, to have such an awesome family!!
congratulations on another girl! i think jenna will make a fabulous big sister. and the pink just brings out the rosy in jake's cheeks. ;)
Post a Comment