Monday, April 6, 2009

Calling all cuties

Jenna likes to pull up a chair and "talk" on the phone. Tonight after dinner she informed us that she had been talking to her cousin, Macey.

Jake: You talked to Macey today? How is she doing?
Jenna: She do fine.
Jake: Oh, she's doing fine?
Jenna: Yeah. She do awesome.

Here's the rest of her "phone calls" to Aunt Amy and two more cousins, Leah and Brookie:

11 comments:

Portia said...

Somebody answer that poor child!

BTW, How's it goin'? Good?
What a crack-up!!!

Monette and Mark said...

That is so funny! What a great imagination. I love her facial expressions!

Amy Franklin said...

So sorry to have upset her...hopefully she won't hold whatever it is I said against me! She is hilarious!!!

John and Tawnya Hoover said...

That is too adorable for words!! oh my word she is fantastic!!

Brooke said...

It's going very good Jenna. She is so cute. I wish she acuatlly called me. That would have been nicer. She is ssssssssssoooooooooooooooo cute. And soooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. I love you.

Unknown said...

Give her my phone number anytime! I love Jenna!! And I wonder what she is really hearing on the other end?
LOVE YOU ALL!! Jilly how far along are you?

And YES I am checking blogs but neglecting to post on mine...the pictures are on the camera and I have to hook it up and up load them! It is too much work. :)

Diana said...

I love all the pauses as if she is listening to the other end. Jenna is just too cute! I love it!

Ron said...

Jenna needs a cell phone with unlimited minutes.

Leah said...

That was so cute. I liked the little gasp. I can not wait until she will not have to call to chat with us! I love you!

Emma said...

That is hilarious! Jenna is a crack-up. It's going good, alright! What's it going? Good? (addressed to you)

Andrew Franklin said...

Brooke Loves woch'en it