Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dear Danny,

Yo dawg, check it out. The thing for me for you is that there's someone more exciting who's getting my votes now. You know I'll always be a big fan but at this point in the competition, Danny, it's about artistry and, well, Adam just brings it every week. The rebel and wanna-be rocker in me is captivated by his voice and ability to put his own spin on everything he sings. He's a shining star, he dares to dance in the path of greatness and I can see him going all the way. I'll forever have a special place in my heart for you and your awesome glasses Danny, but for all head-banging purposes, Adam's the one for me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you're a nut!

Glenn Franklin said...

it took you long enough to join the dark side....

Portia said...

Traitor!

Katie said...

I turn the channel when Adam comes on. I just can't take the finger nail polish, the chick hair, and the whole biting-the-lip thing. It makes me cringe! What American Idol really needs is a Hulk Hogan singing the national anthem! I would vote for that!