Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A whole lot of love.

There is a cute little song that Jenna knows from church that goes, "I love mommy, she loves me. We love daddy yesiree. He loves us and so you see, we are a happy family." A few days ago she came up with this tribute to her cousin for the second part of the song:

"I love Andrew yesiree. He loves us and so you see, we are a happy A-andrew!"

Then yesterday in the car, she was singing about everyone in the family. "I love Amy yesiree. She loves us and so you see, we are a happy fam-wee!" Then she'd say, "How 'bout Grandma? I love Grandma yesiree. She loves us....." You get the idea. She went through about 7 or 8 people before saying, "Mommy. How 'bout singo wadies?
All singo wadies. All singo wadies. She loves us and so you see, we are a happy fam-wee!"
She'd fit right in Beyonce's video with this swimsuit she's wearing. Don't ever tell her I said that.

10 comments:

Glenn Franklin said...

About the caption under the picture, don't worry, I will never tell Beyonce you said that....

John and Tawnya Hoover said...

That is so halarious!!!!

Amy Franklin said...

Jenna is so cute. Did she say me???? I would be honered to have her do me.

Amy Franklin said...

That last comment was from me Brooke.

Amy Franklin said...

All the single wadies will be thrilled. Did she do me?? I hope so!! Jenna is a crack-up.

Portia said...

single wadies, owd wadies, aw da wadies wove Jenna!!

Portia said...

oops...make that SINGO wadies!!

Amy Franklin said...

me why me?????

Amy Franklin said...

last one was from Andrew

Mattson Family said...

That is quite possibly the funniest/cutest thing I have ever heard!!!