Sunday, December 30, 2007

Six Things About Jill

1. Jill has always dreamed of being a rockstar. Sometimes I catch her in the shower singing at the top of her lungs, usually Kelly Clarkson or High School Musical songs.
2. Jill is very clean and organized. She has to wipe down grocery carts and restaurant high chairs with antibacterial wipes. And Jenna's clothes are organized by size and type (pants in one drawer, onesies in another and jammies in another. Secretly, I love it.)
3. Recently Jill has become quite the photographer. She loves to snap photos of everything, especially Jenna. I really enjoy coming home from work when she shows me her latest slide show.
4. I leave for work at 4:30 in the morning. Everyday Jill asks me, "Did you say good-bye to me this morning?" And I always say, "Jill, I say good-bye to you every morning." Obviously her grunted response that early in the morning is not coherent.
5. Jill says she loves surprises but anytime I plan something she asks, "So, what are we doing?" I always say, "Do you really want to know?" And of course, she says "No."
6. Jill is a really good writer. In fact, she's helping me write this right now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved being roommates with Jilly! Though I haven't caught her singing in the shower I know how much she loves to sing and to me she is a Rockstar. And the cleanliness side is such a bonus. She made me want to keep my side of the room clean. Jilly I love you!!