Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I know we've all had songs stuck in our heads but have you ever had a word stuck in your head? For some reason, for the last couple of weeks, "Peep toe slingback" keeps replaying over and over in my mind. Jake and I have been watching "What Not To Wear" quite often, and in my quest to be more stylish I have been looking for some pumps but come on! I can't stop thinking those three words! Jake and I have made a joke out of it. Every time we hear a fashion word, or when Stacey London says "empire" (om-peer) Jake and I turn to each other and say "Peep toe!" It such a funny word. And since I've been shoe shopping a lot lately, I make a mental note every time I see such a shoe. Sometimes I even shorten it to PTSB. I need to stop.

Now for some non-psycho news... Jenna has a new trick. She will stick out her tongue when I ask her what a lizard says. Also, last night she kept looking toward the door and saying "dadadadada" as if she were wondering when he was coming home. I was wondering the same thing, especially after he called to say he had to work overtime. He got home two hours late! Normally, I wouldn't have minded so much but because Jenna didn't sleep ALL DAY it was definitely a "Put-her-down-early-and-get-me-a-pizza-so-I-don't-have-to-do-dinner" kind of day.

3 comments:

Chatty Family said...

I do the same thing! But I have gotten "VerHoef" stuck in my head from YOUR links and I don't even know them OR how to properly pronounce their name!

Jill said...

That cracks me up. It's Ver-Hoff. Kim VerHoef is my friend I met at school. She was in a lot of my classes.

Kimberly said...

Hey.. I knew my ear was ringing!
I totalyly understand the pizza no nap evenings. Just had one today... and she is in bed EARLY! I posted pics! Check it out... and post some pics too! Fix the camera!