We've been "tagged" again but this time, I'm writing six things about Jake and he's writing six things about me.
1. Almost everytime Jake sits down to eat he says "I love food," especially if eating any form of bean: refried, baked, chili, etc.
2. Jake is not afraid to show his emotions and cries often, mostly while watching "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition."
3. Jake is a saver. When in high school, he always went out to eat with his friends, but never actually ordered anything. A few weeks ago I asked him if he wanted some new shirts. "No, I want a house." He also recently told me that he is going to start putting away $15 every paycheck for a plasma. Which leads me to....
4. Jake is goal-oriented. I always catch him looking at dream homes (mostly in Ohio). And he often says, "When I build our house it's going to have ....." Before we were married I called him to come over but he declined because he had homework. I gave him a hard time about it until he said, "The reason I work so hard in school is so I can get a good job and my family doesn't have to shop at D.I."
5. Jake LOVES anything with a remote control i.e. cars, helicopters, plasmas. He is very much into electronics and toys and even subscribes to a Tower Hobbies magazine.
6. Jake LOVES Jenna. It is very cute to watch him play with her and he is definitely the more favored parent. It's easy to see why....
1 comment:
Ahh the "I love food" comment. We totally remember Jake saying that when we ate with you guys. And we have witnessed his sensitive side and know how driven he is. Funny stuff.
Post a Comment