Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I need to add to the list of things that have not been working properly:
My CELL PHONE!! For some reason, people can't hear me. I bet there is some gunk up in there or maybe it's really broken from all the times I let Jenna play with it and bang it on the coffee table. I do not know what else could possibly break. I think we're going to get a camera on Saturday, which I am very excited about. Yesterday I called Best Buy because the $50 gift card we were promised hasn't arrived yet. I called them on November 28 (the day our washer & dryer arrived) to tell them that the delivery guys scratched the top of our washer when they cut the plastic off. We were told a gift card would arrive in 10 business days as compensation. Great. Well, it's been three weeks. I was told yesterday that the gift card had not been sent out yet and that it would take another 7-14 days. The man who helped me was very polite and I tried to be nice too, which is why I prefaced my outburst with, "I know it's not your fault but....." He wasn't really able to help me because he was just the poor guy answering phones and everyone he needed answers from was out of the office for the day (it was 8:30). So I'm calling back today and you better believe I'm going to get $75!! Seriously.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah Jilly, not another electronic problem. We were just talking about all your broken things and remembered when we went through a similar cycle, then things started getting fixed or miraculously working. Good luck and you go and get your $75 bucks!!