Jake got his guitar out last night and when he started playing it, Jenna crawled over to him and plopped herself down in front of him. She started waving her hands and kicking her legs like crazy. It was so funny.
Jenna is so dang cute. Yes, she can be Alex's girlfriend! We'll have to remind them of it when they are older. Except wait, Kimberly might have something to say about this..haha
I like title. Jenna looks like she is at a one man band. This message is for Jenna. I hope that you had a fun time at the one man band! Now this is for all of you. Nice picture! Jenna is so daddy's #1 fan. Jenna is waving her hands in the air. Uncle Jake is playing the guitar. It is so totally like a real band.The only difference is that there is only 1 person hee-hee! Well better go! We love you and miss you! Brooke
Hi Brookie, We miss you a lot. There are some little kids that sit behind us in church and Jenna always cracks up at them but I wish it was YOU sitting behind us!! I can't wait to see you again. I love you! love, Aunt Jill P.S. You're my number 1.
3 comments:
Jenna is so dang cute. Yes, she can be Alex's girlfriend! We'll have to remind them of it when they are older. Except wait, Kimberly might have something to say about this..haha
I like title. Jenna looks like she is at a one man band. This message is for Jenna. I hope that you had a fun time at the one man band! Now this is for all of you. Nice picture! Jenna is so daddy's #1 fan. Jenna is waving her hands in the air. Uncle Jake is playing the guitar. It is so totally like a real band.The only difference is that there is only 1 person hee-hee! Well better go! We love you and miss you! Brooke
Hi Brookie,
We miss you a lot. There are some little kids that sit behind us in church and Jenna always cracks up at them but I wish it was YOU sitting behind us!! I can't wait to see you again. I love you!
love,
Aunt Jill
P.S. You're my number 1.
Post a Comment