Friday, November 9, 2007

The Great Tupperware Discovery


Because Jenna can crawl now, I have a hard time getting things done when she's awake. She is everywhere and into everything. I had been putting her in the highchair, with toys or Cheerios, just to keep her contained. But I finally figured it out: Tupperware. I don't know why I didn't think of it before! She played for almost an hour while I made dinner last night. The bottom drawer in the kitchen is now hers, complete with measuring cups, an empty foil tube and all my plastic containers. She was also cracking us up during her bath. She was literally flipping around and crawling all over the tub. She is such a little clown now.

2 comments:

Chatty Family said...

I love it! can't wait to see her (and you) again! She can have my Tupperware drawers!

Unknown said...

Little Jenna Pants, I miss you! You are the most adorable little girl and I love your mommy and daddy's guts.

Great idea on the Tupperware drawer! We wish we could be there to play.