
Jake and I went to the Golden State Warriors game in Oakland last night and it was AWESOME! We drove to his parents house then rode BART over to the coliseum. They played the Cleveland Caveliers and it was a very close game but... the Cavs won (I'm secretly happy about that!) It was fun to see LeBron James (pictured at the top of the key. It's him, I promise!) We are going to another game against Miami for Jake's birthday.
3 comments:
Did Jake miss a spot shaving? haha jk looks good. I love basketball games! I actually like it better than football. (shh don't tell) Looks like you had way fun!
I hope you had a fun tim at the cavs game . did they win? was jenna there? if jenna was there, did she have a fun time? did you get anything if you did i hope you haf a fun tim with it love andrew
Hi Andrew! The Cavs game was awesome. And yes, they won but only by 4 points. It was a very close game. I loved seeing LeBron and I wish you could have been there with us. How is school going? I love you!
Love,
Aunt Jill
Post a Comment