
Jenna has her first cold. I knew something was up yesterday when she slept for three hours after church. Then last night, she woke up every 20 minutes (I think because she couldn't breathe!) After rocking her back to sleep, she woke up again with a poopy diaper. I gave her some Tylenol and she slept until 1:45. I didn't get her until about 2:30 because she wasn't crying, just complaining. I rocked her back to sleep again and she slept until 7:45. This morning, she had huge green boogers and I tried to suck out as much as I could but she hates to have anything near her face, so it's a challenge to keep her nose clean. My sister explained green snot versus clear snot and how green snot is not a good sign. I'm happy to report that I think her snot has cleared up! We'll see how the rest of today goes. She has her 9-month check-up coming soon so I hope she's over this by then. I also need to take her to the eye doctor because I think she's inherited my lazy eye. I'm sure they have some more advanced technology than when I was a kid so she doesn't have to wear glasses her whole life. On a lighter note, Jake and I are moving! We'll still be in Turlock but we are moving to a really cool duplex. It's older but it's clean. It was some new windows, (including one in the bathroom, which I'm very excited about!) new tile in the bathroom, a new oven, new blinds, washer & dryer hook-ups and a one-car garage that is really deep. It also has a big front yard, small backyard, and storage galore. And we will have TWO bedrooms! And a linen closet! And we will be able to open the bathroom drawers all the way without hitting the door. It does
have brown carpet and a pink countertop in the bathroom but I don't care. Some other great things about it: It's only $50 more than what we are paying now for a small one bedroom, our next door neighbors are in our ward as well as the people who live across from us, it's on a court, and it has TWO BEDROOMS!! We will post more pictures once we get the keys. You can see our front door in the picture here. We got such a sweet deal on the whole thing. I guess if we have to be stuck in Turlock, then living here will make it a little less painful. Hehe!!
have brown carpet and a pink countertop in the bathroom but I don't care. Some other great things about it: It's only $50 more than what we are paying now for a small one bedroom, our next door neighbors are in our ward as well as the people who live across from us, it's on a court, and it has TWO BEDROOMS!! We will post more pictures once we get the keys. You can see our front door in the picture here. We got such a sweet deal on the whole thing. I guess if we have to be stuck in Turlock, then living here will make it a little less painful. Hehe!!
1 comment:
I hate the green snot, I'm glad she's getting better! I love those bath pictures, Jenna has the biggest, most beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment