Monday, November 5, 2007

Tagged

So I guess I've been tagged. I think I have to come up with 6 things about me. Here's what I've got:

1. My family, both immediate and extended, is everything. My world revolves around them. I would do anything for them.
2. I am a little o.c. when it comes to cleaning and organizing. I will alphabetize, color coordinate and label whenever I can. And when I'm cleaning or organizing, I am in "the zone" and, as Jake knows all to well, can not be disturbed!
3. I have a lazy eye and have been wearing glasses since I was three. Sometimes I like to cross my eye on purpose just to freak people out.
4. I have a secret desire to be a rockstar a la Kelly Clarkson. When I was little I used to stand on the fireplace and sing toothpaste commercials.
5. I watch "The Bachelor" religiously.
6. When I was a senior in high school, I flew to Switzerland with the lady I babysat for (she visits her family there every year and needed help with her 3 kids on the plane). My parents came, too and we drove to Germany, Austria and France.

I think I'm supposed to "tag" a few others? I pick Jen Wheat and Melissa.... if they want.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know I don't know the rules but can you do tag backs? haha I read your facts and thought "hey 5/6 describe me too!" I didn't go to Switzerland if you are wondering which one I don't have. But I love them and I love little Jenna groupie. Way too cute!