Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pumpkin Pie

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Holy Cow she is a cutie!!! She is so cute! Y'all did good!!

Chatty Family said...

Hi Jill! Jenna is the cutest baby. Makes me miss her so much! Mom was supposed to keep my blog to herself. Oh well, it's all dorky. Love you!

Unknown said...

I love love LOVE the big grin she has on her cute little face! She is so darling I just want to snuggle her again. And love the pumpkin clothes with the candy corn headband. Too cute! Love you guys!

Amy Franklin said...

Hi, Aunt Jill, Uncle Jake, and Jenna! Jenna looks soooooooo cute dressed as a pumpkin!! I wish I were visiting you right now (or at least call you)! So, when are you going to move here? Did Jenna get any candy for Halloween? I know, she probably didn't. But did she have fun? For school I had to decorate a pumpkin from a book that I'm reading, and I chose Anne from Anne of Green Gables. Mom helped me make braids out of yarn to glue on the pumpkins. I wish you could see it!! I'll show you the next time you come out to visit us or when you move here. I miss you so much and love you so much!! Please move here soon!!

Love,
Emma