
I think Jenna is beginning to feel better. She didn't wake up at all last night, her nose has been a lot less runny and she has taken really good naps today. I checked on her this afternoon and found her like this, with her silky blanket square tucked underneath her. I wonder if her legs will fall asleep??
I'm feeling a little better, too. I think that was the shortest cold I've ever had (three days). I hope this was just a seasonal thing. Jenna and I went to the library today and got a few books. One of them is a lift-the-flap counting book and Jenna was laughing out loud at it. It wasn't even that funny but for some reason, she got a kick out of it. I hope that means she'll have a good sense of humor. Today is going to be a long day because Jake had to drive to Mammoth Lakes which is about 6 hours away. That is a lot of driving. So I'll probably go to my mom's to beat the boredom, which is what I'm attempting to do now by writing about a bunch of nothing.
P.S. Amy, would Glenn rather listen to this song?? Hehe!
2 comments:
Hey! Hannah had a cold a couple weeks ago! Its horrible.. you use that snot sucker thingy, which of course they hate... bah. I've posted a few new pictures... if ya want to look!
Why do you do this to me? Are you trying to break my heart with the cutest pictures of Jenna EVER?!?!? Miss you!
Post a Comment