Seriously, she to SO SO cute! Look at those lips in the last picture, I think I could eat her up.
How did you get them to BOTH smile at the same time? That's talent! They are so precious, and these are great pics! I think Callie looks so much like you! :)
Callie looks exactly like you did at this age!PING!!! (Did you hear the strings of my heart?)(the word verification is squakera)
So cute!! I love her lip, she is a doll.
Love these two cute girls! Callie really does look like her beautiful mommy...ah I want to come back to Ohio.
definitely cute. What beautiful girls
oh my goodness she looks so much like you!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Seriously, she to SO SO cute! Look at those lips in the last picture, I think I could eat her up.
How did you get them to BOTH smile at the same time? That's talent! They are so precious, and these are great pics! I think Callie looks so much like you! :)
Callie looks exactly like you did at this age!
PING!!! (Did you hear the strings of my heart?)
(the word verification is squakera)
So cute!! I love her lip, she is a doll.
Love these two cute girls! Callie really does look like her beautiful mommy...ah I want to come back to Ohio.
definitely cute. What beautiful girls
oh my goodness she looks so much like you!
Post a Comment