Jenna surprises me sometimes with the things she remembers and lately she's been sharing her thoughts...
"Mom, 'member I went with Daddy to the red park and I went poo poo in my poe-wup? 'Member, Mom?"
"Mom, 'member I took my carseat in Daddy's car to his works? And I got the stickers? 'Member, Mom? 'Member? That was awesome."
"Mom, 'member we went to the temple last night? With Jereminah?" (I think she's talking about last Christmas when we went with some friends and their son, Jeremiah, to see the lights at the temple).
"Mom, 'member I went to Emawin's (Evelyn's) house and we watch Ciner-wellwa and her mom said no? 'Member dat, Mom?"
"Mom, 'member we went to the airpwanes and they go 'SHWOOO' so woud wike dat?"
"Mom, 'member baby Ty-wer coming to my house?"
"Mom, 'member Gramma gave me dis shirt?"
Jenna, 'member when you had hot chocolate and it got all over your face and you were still the cutest two-year-old ever? 'Member that?
2 comments:
OH her memory is fantastic! Cute chocolate mustache & gotee.
Just remember us, that's all we ask!
Post a Comment