Me: Hey Jenna, tomorrow we have to take Callie to the doctor again so you get to go swimming with Porter and Amy!
Jenna: Woohoo!
Me: And your swimsuit is already at Aunt Amy's house.
Jenna, slapping her hand on her knee: Ahhhhh SNAP!
she took this of herself
6 comments:
Can't wait for some more pool time! (Word verification is EPLOP--love it!)
I'm loving Jenna's new haircut.
Good luck with Callie at the doctor's tomorrow.
Hey, so I figure that you have a doctor's appointment coming up with Dr. Reinhold soon. If schedules work out, do you want to bring Jenna over to play while you go? Or if it's easier, we could come over there. Let me know.
LOVE HER HAIR! She looks so cute and I can't believe how long it had gotten.
She seriously looks so much more grown up :( come visit!
So glad she didn't shoot that bunny... that would stink. Jenna is SOOOO cute!
Cute as a bug!!
I hope the doctor's appointment went well for Callie.
Tuesday works great. Do you want to drop her off around 3:00?
Email me: maallred77@yahoo.com for our address.
Post a Comment