Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bust a move

7 comments:

Landon and Alaina said...

I'd swear she did the robot! Lol cute moves!

Amy Franklin said...

Love the curls, love the outfit, love the moves...she is ready for "So You Think You Can Dance!" Miss you guys!

Rachel Holloway said...

That was SO funny! But kind of on a random note, it is so good to hear your voice...

brings back memories from the good 'ol days! :)

Unknown said...

Jenna is a Rockin' Babe!! I LOVE her outfit, she is so trendy (must be from her momma's genes)...oh wait that sounds like Jakes got no style. :) You look good too Jake! haha

Alicia said...

I love it! Especially that little stompin' action at the end. What a cutie!

Tony and Traci said...

That was hilarious!! What a good little dancer. I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well. :)

Katie said...

Wow! Love the leg taps toward the end. So funny! She's such a big girl now. What a cutie! And hey, dig the rummage finds!