Monday, April 14, 2008

Jenna the Explorer


Jenna loves to climb and she has recently discovered the steps leading up to every front door on our court. One day, she was climbing up our neighbor's steps and our neighbor opened the door. I said hi and while I was explaining why I was randomly standing on her porch, Jenna walked right into her house! I was so embarrasssed but she was cool about it and it was interesting to see all her leopard print decor. Jenna is my little explorer and is always discovering new things. This week she also discovered cucumbers, which she loves, and she discovered how to sit in her little rocking chair all by herself!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

oKAY--THIS IS a double duty comment--

First--LOVE when kids get special little marks. Jenna has a little mole on her left wrist, just like me. It makes us "twins"--she says. :) And Spencer has little freckles on his back...just like me. I just love have some tie to my kiddos, even if it is just crazy little marks. Makes up for everyone saying they all look like my hubby!

I loved the story about Jenna walking into someone elses house! How funny is that!! Glad you got that written down though...you will HAVE to tell her about it someday! :)

Unknown said...

Jenna is too funny, I find it so silly that she just walked into a person's house.

Oh and we played REMOTE POSSIBILITIES and good news is that The BARNES are silll our reigning competitors! No one plays like you do and we miss you!!