Monday, April 21, 2008

Latest experiments



This week I tried chicken cacciatore (to which Jake replied "You can make that any time!") and a shrimp salad with mandarin oranges. This could be my new favorite hobby .... or .... my only hobby.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

WOW! check out those pics! Did you take them!?!? AMAZING JOB! Seriously!!

Thanks for your sweet note on my blog...glad I'm not alone with how I feel. I hope you know how talented I think you are. You are SO incredibly funny--and really, let's face it--that is good ol' TALENT right there. And you are a great friend. I sure hope you have plans to come out here again. We have to get together! :)

Landon and Alaina said...

Wow your food creations always look amazing! Good for you for finding time to make such good food. It is still a struggle for me to make dinner and wait for Landon to get home at 7. I guess it will just get harder as we add kids to the equation! So kudos for you!

Nate said...

It looks like I have some serious competition in the family for cooking (oh yeah besides, mom, Missy and Amy who are fantastic!). Looks YUMMY!!!! Wish you guys were here!

SJW said...

JILL!! Oh my goodness! It's been so long. In fact, so long, I don't remember when. My good friend Deb e-mailed me after you posted a comment on her blog about trying to get a hold of me. I am so glad you tracked me down and found my blog. My husband & I live in Texas - yes, Texas. We've been here for 3 years. He's graduating with his PhD this summer (so exciting you have no idea). To be completely blunt, I don't like Texas. I think for a lot of reasons, but mainly because I'm just being a baby about being so far away from my family. We have a little red-head - AnnMarie, born July 9, 2007. You have the most DARLING little girl. Wow. You look like the best mom in the world. A flood of memories have come back to me as I've thought about you. I don't think I should post a comment this long, so e-mail me, & I'll e-mail you back. I want to hear all about your life. My e-mail is sharee_julett@hotmail.com. Love, Sharee Wolfley