
I took this picture on the way to my water aerobics class. When we budgeted for gas this month, (which is a must because of Jake's commute) we gave ourselves plenty of breathing room because of the fluctuating gas prices. But, we didn't think prices would go up SO much, SO fast! And now the figure we thought was way more than what we needed may not be enough. We are wishing this picture wasn't a thing of the past...
Keep reading, there's a lot of new pictures of Jenna!
2 comments:
Is that the number 1 on the price of those gallons? :) Oh I remember those days, gas hasn't been #1 in years!!!
Love the new pictures. Great looking car you "bought" there, must have been some bedspread too! And your meal looks delicious, I am loving this new hobby of yours, it makes me want to try new recipes (mostly yours). Give Jenna a hug and kiss for us, especially on her head.
Thanks for all of the new posts! It's about time! I could use a good slide show of Jenna EVERYDAY! We love you!
Post a Comment