Jenna is 30" tall (61%) and 20.7 lbs. (27%) so she is long and lean with a small head (10%). The doctor said she is a textbook toddler but wants her to go to the dermatologist for a funky thing she has on her shoulder that seems to be growing. Also, the whining has really started and this week at the park was her first public meltdown. She wanted to climb up a huge step that leads to the twisty slide and when I took her away, she fell to the ground, screaming. Nice. I picked her up, dusted the wood chips off of her, told her I was sorry and put her in the swing. She was fine after a while but a couple people were staring. Guess I should just get used to it!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Strawberry Whine
Safeway had strawberries on sale this week (4 lbs. for $5.88) so I bought 4 lbs. and froze most of them. Jenna loved them!
What she did not love was getting her shots on Friday. So far, she hasn't had a problem sleeping at night but today was the first day she was a little cranky. The doctor was out of the Hib shot so we have to go back... poor Jenna. 
Jenna is 30" tall (61%) and 20.7 lbs. (27%) so she is long and lean with a small head (10%). The doctor said she is a textbook toddler but wants her to go to the dermatologist for a funky thing she has on her shoulder that seems to be growing. Also, the whining has really started and this week at the park was her first public meltdown. She wanted to climb up a huge step that leads to the twisty slide and when I took her away, she fell to the ground, screaming. Nice. I picked her up, dusted the wood chips off of her, told her I was sorry and put her in the swing. She was fine after a while but a couple people were staring. Guess I should just get used to it!
Jenna is 30" tall (61%) and 20.7 lbs. (27%) so she is long and lean with a small head (10%). The doctor said she is a textbook toddler but wants her to go to the dermatologist for a funky thing she has on her shoulder that seems to be growing. Also, the whining has really started and this week at the park was her first public meltdown. She wanted to climb up a huge step that leads to the twisty slide and when I took her away, she fell to the ground, screaming. Nice. I picked her up, dusted the wood chips off of her, told her I was sorry and put her in the swing. She was fine after a while but a couple people were staring. Guess I should just get used to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE strawbabies (that's what we call them) :) And I HATE shots, I could only imagine how it must be to take little Jenna and then have to go back later! Good luck!
Post a Comment