Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jenna, Jenna and more Jenna


I took Jenna to my friend's house on Friday for an hour so I could run a few quick errands (thanks Cammy!) and she didn't shed a tear when I left. But it was a different story when I came to pick her up because she had discovered a baby doll stroller and did not want to give it up. So, after listening to her cry the whole way home, I ran to Target and picked one up for her. And now, all she wants to do is laps around the house. Sometimes she'll put things in it like my shoes or books but most of the time, she just pushes it around and says, "Hi!" when she runs into me. Her second favorite thing (this week, anyway) is a Strawberry Shortcake backpack I found at The Dollar Store and she is quickly learning she can find juice and crackers in it. She looks so cute with it on but I'm happy we've got a few more years before she needs a real backpack! Also, she officially can sign "please," and sometimes without being prompted. And the picture of Jake just cracks me up. I found him like that, using my pink phone to call his sister.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I haven't seen your hair that long in forever, or maybe never! I love it! Everyone looks great! Keep posting!

Unknown said...

Jenna is so grown up! I love those pictures, the one of Jake is CLASSIC, hey I could send you another picture that might embarrass him (and david) um keyword is: spa night haha

Chatty Family said...

I would LOVE Jenna, Jenna and MORE JENNA! Love those baby strollers. Porter still pushes his. Love you all!

Kimra Bham said...

She's so adorable-- already getting ready to be a little mommy! And I'm sure Jake appreciates that pic of him up on your blog ;o) he he how funny! It looks like you & your fam are so happy!