I don't know who was funnier--her or you guys! :)Hey--I have to know with what you recorded that--it was SO clear!! PLEASE email me and let me know what you used. Am looking for something!
Hahahahaha! That's the most awesome laugh! I love it!
Love you Jenna! Come laugh for me!
Alex and I laughed and laughed! so cute!
Soo cute! I love to hear little kids laugh. They try so hard to be like the parents when they laugh and I just think it is great.
That was really funny! Jenna is so cute, and can you move here now? We want to hear her laugh in real life!Love, Emma, Leah, and Andrew
Yeah I know what you mean about the cabbage, but the corned beef was good once I raked off all the fat with my fork (Eerrie!!).
Hey guys! This is the cutest thing! I'm scared about having our baby and realizing how much they're going to copy me...they're so smart!
that was so funny! i love the pictures of her below....in that little hat! her eyes are sooo beautiful. such a cute family. :)
Man all of you laughing made us really miss you guys even more! Jenna is super cute and we LOVED this video.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I don't know who was funnier--her or you guys! :)Hey--I have to know with what you recorded that--it was SO clear!! PLEASE email me and let me know what you used. Am looking for something!
Hahahahaha! That's the most awesome laugh! I love it!
Love you Jenna! Come laugh for me!
Love you Jenna! Come laugh for me!
Alex and I laughed and laughed! so cute!
Soo cute! I love to hear little kids laugh. They try so hard to be like the parents when they laugh and I just think it is great.
That was really funny! Jenna is so cute, and can you move here now? We want to hear her laugh in real life!
Love, Emma, Leah, and Andrew
Yeah I know what you mean about the cabbage, but the corned beef was good once I raked off all the fat with my fork (Eerrie!!).
Hey guys! This is the cutest thing! I'm scared about having our baby and realizing how much they're going to copy me...they're so smart!
that was so funny! i love the pictures of her below....in that little hat! her eyes are sooo beautiful. such a cute family. :)
Man all of you laughing made us really miss you guys even more! Jenna is super cute and we LOVED this video.
Post a Comment