Everyday, right around 4:00pm, I run out of things to do with Jenna. There's only so many times we can walk around the block, read "Chicka Chicka ABC," or play Hide-and-Seek (my pants are all worn in the knees from crawling around!) So yesterday, I decided to see what Jenna would do if I let her color a picture. I put her in her booster seat, pushed her right up to the table and handed her two crayons. She took it very seriously and was very into her masterpiece. 


Starting bid: $1,000

Here are some other pictures from our lastest outdoor adventure:
11 comments:
Your pictures are awesome! Next, give her some play-doh! She could be a sculptor too! MISS YOU!
SUPER CUTE as always!!! :) I hear ya on the RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS issue...play-doh, coloring...BUBBLE MACHINES...yep, all the above are frequent things in our house! :)
She is such a doll! I love her little shoes, too cool!
PS GO read the Twilight book you will LOOOOOOOOVE it! :)
Yes, coloring is way fun! I'm impressed that she can already write her name--very smart! :)
She is so adorable! I remember, I kept Drew's first drawing on the fridge for like a month! It's always fun when they start getting into coloring. What a sweet little girl-- and a very great piece of art!!!
What a beautiful masterpiece. Lexi thinks crayons are for eating.
Um, Jenna, could you please STOP GROWING UP?!?!?!
she's adorable...i love the pictures you took of her coloring. the one with her hands is so cute!
Jenna is so cute and um... is that grass I see in that picture. I haven't seen that in a long long time here in Rexburg. Good to hear from you and I miss ya'll.
Another note from me.... I hope you know I love and miss you!!! It was great to talk to you today!
Hey Jill! Sorry we didn't come to the park today. Gracie's fever went away, but now she has a cold and cough (so sad!), so we didn't want to spread germs. Still plan on Friday night, though--I'll let you know if we need to postpone again. Sorry!
Post a Comment