My friend, Cammy, unexpectedly had the day off yesterday (party!) so she called me up and we had a fun morning going to Target and the park. We loaded up all the kids in her car and we thought the three of them together were so cute. I don't think Tyson agreed, though.
He looks a little nervous between those two girls. These were the only picture I got before my camera battery died. Darn it!
How long do I have to do this?
5 comments:
Oh, the warm weather and parks-- I can't wait! It looks like you guys had a blast! (well, I'm not too sure Jenna loves those swings!) I hear ya, Andy's out of town this weekend. Too bad you're not closer, we could get together and catch up! Hopefully the rest of your day goes well :o)
Totally fun play date! Hey if you get really bored I have two ideas....1) Find a twilight book, and 2) Call me! hahaha Love you! Give Jenna a hug for us too!
Hey--I totally need your sister's blogs so I can check them out and see where all they go--since we do live in the same area.
LOVE the pics at the park..longing for warmth!
Jenna is wearing shorts!!!!!!!!! That is all I can say. Except maybe I love you.
Tyson is such a fun kid. I enjoy teaching him in sunbeams. I'm sure you guys had a great time. Isn't the weather so nice?
Post a Comment