This is a little belated but Happy Easter! We had a nice weekend in Fremont with Jake's family. The best part: shrimp and ribs! Jake's dad made the best shrimp I think I've ever had. We had a mini egg hunt for Jenna. She seemed a little confused at first.....
You want me to let go of my stroller for that?

Some more Easter pictures....

Wearing the pretty shawl from Grandma Brooks.
But she caught on in no time and quickly figured out how to get the fishy crackers out of the eggs.
A visit with Gramsie
5 comments:
Love her Easter dress!! She is such a cutie, I could just squeeze her silly! And love your bangs in that picture of you two!
Your hair turned out cute! Where did you get Jenna's dress? I miss you!!!!!!
Love, Love, LOVE the dress, shawl and shoes!! I need a girl just so I can dress her up like that!
Very pretty dress and shoes, Jenna! She looks cute in everything!!! We're so glad you guys could come to FHE--we'll have to hang out again soon. :)
I love it! So cute! The shawl is cute on Jenna!
Love,
Brooke
Post a Comment