We got this shower curtain at Target a few days after we were married. I think it's one of the few items of decoration that hasn't been switched out in the last three years! Even though we have shower doors, I still put it up because it is just so simple and pretty.
My sister, Melissa, gave this to me for Christmas 2006. I had many conversations with her and Amy and they told me to enjoy being pregnant. And I did! Until I was about 8 months and Jake was literally rolling me out of bed! But it was a special time and this reminds me of how fun it was to watch my stomach grow and how fun it is to watch Jenna now.
I love the closets in our place. The are huge. There are 4 cabinets above and 4 drawers below which means we have so much storage space!
This arrangement of pictures is above our couch. I got the mirrors at IKEA for $1 a piece and the other frames were on super clearance at Michaels. The picture of Jenna is one of my favorites because it's such a gentle picture of her. I think I'll probably be switching them out soon, though. It's time to update!
This was given to us for our wedding by Mona Anderson. I know her from the ward I grew up in and she is one of the nicest people I know. This hangs above our kitchen sink (where I spend a lot of time) and is so pretty to look at. There is so much detail that I notice something different every time. A lot of love went into making this!
And here are some pictures of Jenna... my FAVORITE girl!
5 comments:
Ooh, I get to be the first commenter...or commentator? Anyway, that was a really sweet post, and I DO feel like I know you better now! I love your pictures--they're always from a unique perspective/angle. Good work!
Yay Jill! I am glad you did that! It is fun to find out what means the most to people. You know I love that picture of you and Jake on the day he came home--one of my favorite days ever! Thanks for sharing! Love you!
Your place is great. You have decorated it very well. I love the pictures.
What a great idea for a post! I love seeing your house, it makes me feel like I am there!... Gosh I wish I could just come over and talk with you. love ya guys!
I love the arrangement of pictures/mirrors you've got above the couch! It is very modern, yet simple at the same time. I like it! Also, your little Jenna is adorable! It was fun to read this post-- great idea!
Post a Comment