Monday, February 11, 2008
Shake it, baby, shake it!
Well, it wasn't a 5,000 calorie Porter smoothie (darn it!) but Jenna had her first smoothie yesterday and loved it. I gave it to her in a special cup with a straw (I didn't even know she could use a straw!) I'm glad she liked it so much because it had all the things she won't eat when I serve them to her alone like bananas and yogurt.
Tonight at dinner, I turned around to find bits of her pasta and hamburger stacked on top of her smoothie cup.
The weather this week has been so beautiful (65-70 degrees!) and Jenna and I have been taking advantage. When we were playing outside yesterday, I found this one pretty rose all by itself on this bush. We also have some other pretty flowers in the yard so I took a few more pictures. I love our new camera, just wish I knew more about photography!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to think outside the food box, Jill! And great photos too! But, more Jenna, please!
A smoothie sounds so good right now! Can you make us one and send it to us? haha I love what your camera can do, so cool!
Great idea to do a smoothie--I might need to try that one with Gracie. And I just have to tell you, I love the titles you have for your posts. Very creative!
Post a Comment