I realize this is my second post today but I think you'll all agree it's necessary because Jenna took SEVEN steps today BY HERSELF! We were outside playing and she was walking up and down the sidewalk with her walker and next thing I know she's walking towards me! Luckily, I had been taking pictures so I grabbed the camera, set it to video and caught about five of her steps. It was so awesome! You'll have to excuse my high-pitched voice but I was SO excited! You'll also have to excuse that the video is sideways; I wanted to make sure I got her whole body.
5 comments:
GO PANTS!!! I am so sad I am not going to see this in person so I especially appreciate the video. My voice was getting high pitched too as i watched it! Yeah Jenna!!!!!!!!
YAY JENNA! That's way exciting!
That's way exciting! Congrats on having a little walker in the family!
Way to go Jenna!!
Jenna you are AWESOME!!! We can't believe she is walking. We just saw you guys and held her when she was this tiny little 5 month old. (ok so we didn't JUST see you guys, it has been too long)
Post a Comment