Monday, February 4, 2008

Ho Hum

I do not have any pictures today because it has been a boring day. Jenna was very grumpy today but did, however, sleep for a good portion of the afternoon. So, she wasn't even awake for me to take any pictures. The only other thing we did today was go to Target, and you all know what Target looks like. This evening though, we were invited to the Pease home for FHE. They have two really cute kids and a nice cat that Jenna did NOT enjoy. I didn't realize that Jenna has never seen a cat in real life. When the cat came out, Jenna started screaming! I felt bad! But, it was a little bit funny! We had a good time learning about the stripling warriors and making shields and swords. So, another day done. Where's my bowl of ice cream?

3 comments:

Amy Franklin said...

No boring days once I get there!!! Every day will be a party, even if we just go to Target! I might have laughed a little at Jenna screaming at the cat. Poor baby!

Unknown said...

I always love reading your posts like this, you are such a good journalist, and I when I read them I feel like I am sitting right there with you while you talk about the day!! love you!

Alicia said...

Hey Jill,
This is Alicia King. I just realized I gave you the wrong blog address--sorry!!! Anyway, the address is daveandaliking.blogspot.com . (I think I tried alicia, but there was already one, so we went with ali, my nickname.) Hopefully you can take a look sometime. And, by the way, I LOVE your blog--way cute!