Well, we will probably not have heat until at least tomorrow. Our landlord checked it out and didn't know how to fix it. He called a repair man who won't be able to look at until 4:30 today. Meanwhile, we borrowed an extra space heater from our friends next door and are trying to make the best of the cold situation. Here are some pictures from the last couple of days:
I love how her feet are curled up.
Walking (with only one hand!) with Jake
Jake and I made this tilapia dinner with cous cous the other night. We felt proud... and healthy.
And Nate... this one's for you. It was in the OSH ad we got yesterday.
Because what else would it be? Patio trades?
3 comments:
That Tilapia looks YUMMY! Great job.
As for the unecessary quotes. Nice one! Because the Patio may "not be a sale" at all...
Hey! I tagged you, see my blog for more info. Anyways, your page looks great! How did you do that?
Hey! I tagged you, see my blog for more info. Anyways, your page looks great! How did you do that?
Post a Comment