Today was a beautiful day! Jenna and I went for a walk and had lunch in the front yard with Kelly, our neighbor.
Jenna also had an orange for the first time today. I think she liked it. So much, in fact, that she squeezed it really hard and rubbed it all over her head. And giving her a graham cracker afterwards probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. Below is the result:
A few other random pictures..... here is our new computer!
The other night, I let Jenna crawl around naked so she could air out her bum (she had a bit of a diaper rash).

And Missy, because you can't come, these last two are for you. I don't know why the video didn't upload (maybe it was too big) but here are a couple pictures of our place. 


4 comments:
Hope the weather's that nice next week! I could use some sunshine!
I LOVE your place! It is so much bigger! I wish I could see it in person. Love that Jenna too!
Nice place!!!! And that little Jenna Bean is soooo cute!
We love your couch! We wish we could come visit you too. Jenna is such a cutie-pa-tutie!
Post a Comment